Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

JJ Heller!!!!!!!

And to think...I was about to pass on this gig due to nerves (in other words, the father of lies)!!!

Thanks to our good friends Bradley and Dawn I was blessed to be apart of this beautiful video.  I have no doubt this video is going to be great, how could it not?!?!  JJ Heller a very talented singer song writer match up with Bradley Gregg, a great producer and editor along with his very supportive, creative wife Dawn and all of her great ideas equals one amazing video!  I am very excited to see how this all comes together.

The really cool part...I got to be in the video!!!  I was the make-up artist for the models and me doing their make-up is apart of the video.

Can I tell you, I WAS NERVOUS AS ALL GET OUT!!!!  I have not done a model or brides make-up in sooo long so I thought I was going to puke when I agreed to do it.  Not only that, but the fact that I was going to be FILMED while doing it!!!  Seriously, ask Dawn, I was pooping my pants beforehand.  Once I got there and saw how laid back things were I calmed down and of course thanks to my loved ones praying for me (thank you, you know who you are) it really turned out to be a very fun experience.

I had had the pleasure of meeting JJ and her husband before and they seemed to be a very nice and pleasant.  After yesterday I can definitely assure you they are SO nice, so laid back down to earth, so real and trying to figure out life/ God's will for their lives just like the rest of us.
Here are some of the great photos Dawn took throughout the day. http://dawngregg.smugmug.com/Other/JJ/16030812_SJgFQ#1202922281_8qGne

Stay tuned.  I will post the video once it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment