Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sovereignty is so comforting




It makes sense.  He is the Creator of all.  He created us, knit every detail in our mothers womb, created the way our brains would think, what and how things would influence us, what and when things would be revealed to us.  It places a desire in me to pray for wisdom even more.

Father, open my eyes.  Show me where I lack in understanding.  Increase my discernment.  Do not allow me to lean on my own understanding.  I realize I have a responsibility and that is to linger long and deep with You daily.  It is not natural for me to think like You.  And Lord, I pray that Your Word would not just be information to me but a love affair that would change my heart daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment