Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Friday, December 31, 2010

Peter Pan

We get net flix streamed through our TV and my daughter Grace has found the Broadway Musical Peter Pan.  She has been watching it over and over and over again.  You should see her little eyes GLUED to the TV.  I've never seen her like this.   She said "mom, it looks so real.  Are they real people?"... "Yes honey those are real people who act on a stage.  We can go to a show like that and see it in person"... "Really!  Can I get on stage and do what they are doing?"... "Well, you would have to learn how to act first and then you could"..."Oh Please mom can I do that!" 

I always knew she had an artistic side to her.  She LOVES music.  Music reaches her.  I've always said, if I could teach this girl life through music she would learn well.  It's hard to get her to concentrate on her school work but if you put a tune to it she listens.  The problem is...I can't carry a tune to save my life!  

I am excited to see what the Lord does with all of this.  It is so fun to see you child's interests come out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment