Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Construction...Framing

We were busy framing last week and we will finish up this Wednesday.  I love that family has gotten to be apart of this project.  In the first picture you will see my father in law helping with the framing and then four pics down you will see my hubby and my father doing work.  Of course if it weren't for my fathers God given talents we would probably not be doing this project.  He is the architect. 






The end of this week we will start the electrical, roofing and then the demolition of the wall that stands between us and this room.  Praising God for all the ones He has brought in our path to help with this new addition.  It has been our prayer that this room would bring Him glory from start to finish.  Already there have been some great connections I will tell of in future posts.

1 comment: