Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Monday, April 16, 2012

Did You Have a Dream?

I thought this was a great article.

Something that came to mind while reading this...

"God forbid something happens to your husband, make sure you have some education or something to fall back on."

Worldly wisdom or Godly wisdom?

We've been so inundated with so much worldly wisdom that it's so hard sometimes to know what Godly wisdom is. 

That's when we say..."Lord, I have heard so much...help me to set aside all that I have heard and teach me through your word what is from you.  Help me to discern well...open my eyes and give me Your wisdom."

"If any of you should lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him." James 1:5

1 comment: