Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Dimple Forever and Ever!!!!!!

Ever since Grace was born she has had this dimple on her left cheek.  When she smiles and laughs you can see it.  The dimple melts my heart!!!!!



And ever since she was born I have always kissed that dimple and told her that the dimple belongs to mommy.  Even when she goes off and marries her prince, I told her the dimple will still belong to mommy.....always and forever.  Forever and ever and ever and ever my dimple!!!

Daddy jokes with Grace and says "give daddy your dimple" just to get a rise out of me and sometimes Grace will agree, again to get a rise out of me.  Well the other night Grace was hanging with her daddy and I was not around and she said "Daddy, if mommy dies I will give my dimple to you"

So cute!

I love that God gave her that dimple.  I like to think God gave her that dimple just for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment