Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

God of Wonders




God you are a God of wonders.  You are a sovereign God with a great and glorious plan. You breathed life into me and set a path before me.  When I ponder your massive creation and even think for one second that I have the right to stress or fear anything I realize I have made you smaller than my puny brain.  Forgive me for my wondering thoughts.  I pray that I would take every opportunity to look around me and appreciate your mighty hand and trust you daily with YOUR creation.  You are Holy and I say that with great respect because I can't even begin to understand your holiness!  I am humbled you would call me your own.  Today tomorrow and forever is yours and I fear not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment