Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Friday, April 23, 2010

Marriage and Divorce

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!  Voddie never ceases to amaze me.  He is the epitome of Truth in Love.  I have been a believer for most of my life and I have never heard it preached like this.  Is it because pastors think they may offend?  Or loose some members?  Or hurt some feelings?  It seems as though Voddie never shy's away from what the scriptures teach, no matter what the topic is.  As believers that is what we should desire, that is what we need.  As Voddie says..... if you can't say Amen you better say Ouch.

Even though I have not divorced this still humbled me to pieces.  He finishes well in this sermon as he does with all that I have heard.  Grace and Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment