Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Michelle, You Truly Are One Of My Heros!!!!!

As most of you already know they are going to have their 20th baby....and I know most people will roll their eyes and say they are crazy.  With all the rolling of eyes and criticism she always returns the with understanding and truth.  Made me think of this...Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain.  Philippians 2:14-16


I think God is soooooo good and I am so encouraged by this family.  I think all of Michelle answers were awesome in this video.  Obviously, 20 kids is not Gods plan for everyone but it amazes me to see how many kids they are raising up in the Lord and sending out into this world for Christ. 




This may sound offensive and really it's just a thought that passed through my head for a second......What if...it was the non-believers who closed their wombs and the believers who adopted more and left their wombs open to whatever God saw fit?  Honestly, it was a split second thought.  I wonder what the world would look like?  Don't get me wrong, I believe God is completely sovereign through it all...all of our fears and doubts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment