Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Monday, September 19, 2011

Things That Make You Go HMMMMM

You know when you get that unsettled deep down gut feeling that God is doing something.  Nothing is coincidental right?!?!?   It's almost like He is giving hints but I can't quite put the hints together??? 

"OKAY LORD, YOU'VE GOT MY ATTENTION...WHAT WHAT WHAT?"

I know, I know...wait. 
It's almost like a treasure hunt.

I am excited but I don't want to get excited because I don't even know what I am getting excited over.  kind of makes a person go nutty. 



btw...this CD is AWESOME.  The girls and I listen to it often.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it... I'm totally going to get this CD for our little girl! You always have such good recommendations. Thanks. oxxo

    ReplyDelete