Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Monday, March 29, 2010

Our Challenge This Week

For the month of February the Schoenbach's decided to challenge ourselves to no T.V.  I am proud of my family, they did very well.  We are not big T.V. watchers anyway, but it was still a good challenge to fill in the gaps for the times that we did.



Our new challenge is to not raise our voice to anyone for one week.  It is a contest between all of us and there is a special treat for the winner.  We noticed we tend to raise our voice a bit too much when we get frustrated so I am looking forward to the challenge.  I pray the challenge will have a lasting effect.



Well I wouldn't say this is exactly how we sound in our house but it's pretty funny. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment