Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is that, Velvet?


 Another great Missouri find.  The the final trip my in-laws made in their move from MO to AZ I had them pick up one last great craigslist find.  It was $20 and my MIL cracks me up when she talks about the first time she saw this chair.  I wish I had taken pictures of the back!  It was a cats scratching post.  You can tell this chair belong to the cat and it drove my dog CRAZY!!  It was a mustard yellow corduroy.  It didn't look like much but I could tell she was going to be a beauty!! 



Helloooo love, welcome to your new home!!!

The funny thing...it's my MIL's favorite chair now.  She is trying to convince me to give it to her. 

I'm trying to decide if I want to paint the legs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment