Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Friday, December 9, 2011

Another Amazing Opportunity for the Duggars

My heart hurts for the Duggar family and I pray for healing, the only kind of healing God can bring. If I know the Duggar family, they WILL use this pain to encourage others. Glory will go to God, they will turn their hearts to the Lord, their children are going to learn first hand how Christians deal with pain through the example of their parents, their marriage will strengthen, and they will go on trusting the Lord with the size of their family. The most amazing thing...America will see a true and steadfast faith and how much peace we can truly experience in our most difficult times.  He is a faithful God and I have no doubt He is going to bring so much good out of all of this.  This opportunity IS His goodness.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason Dawn you comment deleted??? So I copied and pasted it :)

    "A few of my most precious moments w/the kids have been when we've talked about siblings we will soon meet." -Dawn

    ReplyDelete