Trials teach us what we are; they dig up the soil, and let us see what we are made of. ~Charles Spurgeon

Monday, August 8, 2011

More Construction...Back Patio

This weekend consisted of taking out the existing concrete floor. This concrete has been curing for more than 50 years and some of the areas were close to 10 inches thick!!!  Between Dad, hubby and I we were able to rip it out.  I have always wanted to work a jack hammer.  I have to tell you, if God would have made me a boy, I would definently be in construction!
 
Before















And of course each girl wanted to take a ride in the "tractor"

Our back patio.
 
After pic.  Whew!!  That was fun!
Now we can rip the structure down. Wait until you see this!!! Some chains, a bobcat and wah lah!  I'll post the video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment